Purewell 304 Stainless Steel Gravity-fed Water Filter System 1.5 Gallons
- POWERFUL PURIFICATION : Purewell Pro system equipped with black filter elements purify water—not just filter it—by removing greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa (such as E. coli, giardia and cryptosporidium etc), heavy metals (including arsenic, lead, mercury), Chlorine, bad odor etc.
- EASY TO USE : No electricity, tools or plumbing required. With this system, you will have clean & safe water from tap. Just fill the upper chamber with untreated water, clean water will flow into bottom chamber through the filter by gravity.
- PERFECT SIZE : It’s a great system for 1 - 3 people to filter water effortlessly. The space-saving design makes it the perfect size for a small kitchen, apartment, college dorm room, or anywhere space is at a premium. Dimensions: 18.11” tall and 7.48” in diameter.
- ECONOMICAL, LONG-LASTING: A pair of Black Filter Elements lasts for around 6,000 gallons before needing replacement.
- FOOD GRADE 304 STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel unit comes with advanced 3-stages filters, you can reuse it for years, which is ideal for protect environments and reducing plastic pollution.
Frequently Bought Together
Stainless Steel Gravity-Fed Water Filter System
Abrasion & Corrosion Resistance
Purewell gravity-fed water filtration system is made by FOOD-GRADE 304 stainless steel which is sturdy and corrosion-resistant.
Thanks to the integrated stretching process, you won't find any gaps, which often harbors dirt and rust, in addition to causing possible water leakage.
You can install this stainless steel spigot with hands directly. The curved silicone gasket ensures spigot to press close to container. So no leakage will occur.
Nested Design, Half Size
The sturdy design makes the system more durable; space-saving design allows you to carry it with half size, no matter where you are – indoor at home, dormitory, and RVs, or outdoor while traveling, camping, fishing.
Non-slip Rubber Ring
The non-slip rubber ring will make it more stable, when you set it at the edge of your countertop. It will not fall over or slippery. Ensure the safety of your family members.
Our Planet Matters, Ultra-Long Lifespan Help Us To Save It
The lifespan of Purewell Gravity-Fed Water Filter is up to 6000 gallons/pair, and 1000 gallons/pair for the fluoride filter. This is almost same as 53,000 bottles of water in total. Now you have a safer and more economical source of drinking water with saving our planet.
Take The Guess Work Out of Product Size
No need to guess, the marked size will help you to select the product with correct size for kitchen or countertop.
Comprehensive Accessories Set
- Lid set*1
- Upper chamber*1
- Lower chamber*1
- Black filter*2
- Fluoride filter*2(Optional)
- Stainless Steel spigot*1
- Non-slip rubber ring*1
Love it, water tastes great. One improvement would be a window to see the water level. Thanks
After priming my filters and filtering a several rounds of water, the filtered water always tasted metallic. After reading about studies happening with colloidal silver in these black water filters I decided not to risk my health and got a refund on my purchase
I purchased the Purwell Pro 1.5 gallon filtration system, and thus far it has worked as advertised. It took about 30 minutes to put the system together, but it works as designed.
Bonne qualité des cuves, robinet impeccable.
Quant à la filtration, je ne peux pas juger scientifiquement de son efficacité mais je fais confiance, l'eau a bon goût.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Filter👍